EMERGE OUTSIDE LIVE SOUND PERFORMANCE NOW ONLINE
Eleven Eleven, an experimental music podcast & radio show exploring sound in its various forms, is now hosting the thirty minute live sound performance created during the Emerge Outside project, and more. Guest programmer, Jacqui O’Reilly selected a number of tracks by people involved in the project and by others influential in her emerging sound art practice.
Listen to the Emerge Outside Podcast
1. EO Collective – Emerge Outside Soundscape [Unreleased]
2. Huw Lewis – Strangest Dream [Unreleased]
3. Grand Mal – Pumice [Stroke / Mushroom]
4. Press Eject – On Off [Unreleased]
5. Kris Keogh – A Thousand Miles Away [Chrysanthemum / Collapsed Records]
6. The Ghost of 29 Megacycles – True Love Will Find You in the End [Love Via Paper Planes / Sound & Fury Records]
7. Dolfazoid aka Randolf Reimann – Outside Remix [Unreleased]
8. Jacqui O’Reilly – Emerge Outside Vox Coda [Unreleased]
ElevenEleven is produced by Jen Teo and hosted by the netlabel Alias Frequencies. It presents experimental, avant-garde, improvised, noise, electronic and headphone music and supports Australian music and sound art through featured playlists and guest programming.
Electroacoustic masterclasses take place at the Performance Space, CarriageWorks, Eveleigh NSW Australia, Feb 2010.
Nine music makers gather and build a soundscape
using modern synthesis techniques.
Canaan on microkorg with Sharon.
Huw plays soundbeam.
Ann and Jacqui doing some vocal work.
Percussion from Canaan with Sharon.
Brendon on nano keys, Huw plays fan sound on remote, aaron plays water sound on microkorg.
Jacqui and Randolf working stuff out.
Randolf introduces the remote to Ann with Brendon
ON THE NIGHT
Huw and Aaron pretty pleased with their performance
Abelton Live and the Tenori-On – couldn’t have done it without them
Audience interaction after the show
Aaron’s housemates – pretty impressed
The cast feeling pretty good
Thanks to the Clubhouse at the Performance Space, CarriageWorks, Eveleigh NSW
Emerge Outside presented new realms of possibility – through an immersive journey of sound – in an accessible space free of physical and social barriers for people of all abilities.